Singapore Changi Airport
What are the facilities available at Changi Airport?
One of the world's best airports, the Singapore Changi Airport offers unparalleled service and efficiency at its two Terminals.
The facilities available at Changi include:
73 transit hotel rooms in Terminal 1 and 73 in Terminal 2. Rental in six-hourly blocks range between SGD 56 and SGD 64 for single or double occupancy. Showers, gym and sauna facilities are also available at extra cost for non-transit hotel occupants. For more information, visit http://www.harilelahospitality.com/.
- Business Centres in both terminals.
- Internet Centres in both terminals.
- PC connection points and wireless internet access services in both terminals.
- Fitness Centre in Terminal 1.
- A rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi in Terminal 1.
- Ramps, elevators, specially-designed toilets and telephones for the disabled.
- Postal and telecommunications offices.
- Over 100 tax-free shops in both terminals.
- Over 30 food and beverage outlets in both terminals serving a wide range of cuisine.
- 24-hour medical centre in Terminal 2.
- Children's Play Area for the kids in Terminal 1.
- Free Singapore tours for transit and transfer passengers who have more than 5 hours to spare before their next connecting flight. The tours operate from 10.00am to 7.00pm (last booking is at 6.30pm). Seats are on a first-come-first-served basis and are limited.
- A Skytrain for passengers commuting between the two terminals. This free service runs from 6.00am to 1.00am and takes less than 2 minutes.
- Nurseries with private feeding rooms.
- Smoking rooms with separate ventilation systems in both terminals.
- Car hire and hotel reservation counters, hair salons, medical clinics and a 24-hour minimart.
- French-speaking and Japanese-speaking customer service officers at the information counters.
- Ten airlines currently operate from Terminal 2. They are Air Canada, Air France, Air New Zealand, Lufthansa German Airlines, Malaysia Airline System, Philippine Airlines, Royal Brunei Airlines, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines and Virgin Atlantic Airways. All other carriers operate from Terminal 1.
- Baggage Storage: Both terminals provide baggage storage services at their departure and arrival halls. For more information, call (65) 6542 2061, fax (65) 6546 3659 or email man...@pacific.net.sg.
- Free Singapore Tour: This 2-hour tour is available for those who have at least 5 hours to spare before their connecting flight. For more information visit Free Singapore Tour.
With over 100 retail and F&B outlets, Changi Airport provides a wide variety of products and delightful dishes all under one roof. Check out their latest additions, Tong Heng Pastries (well-known among Singaporeans for its mouth-watering Chinese pastries), McDonald's and Sakae Sushi.
There are many events and promotions happening regularly at the Singapore Changi Airport. Find out more at their website at http://www.changiairport.com/ . The website also provides information on flight schedules and the airlines arriving at the Singapore Changi Airport.
Note: For more service Changi Airport Terminal 3 will open on 9 January 2008. The S$1.75 billion terminal comprises 380000 square meter of space and is located directly opposite Terminal 2. It’s the largest of Changi Airport’s three terminals, and can handle 22 million passengers a year.
More . . Changi Airport T3
Frequently Asked Questions
- What public transport is available to get to the airport?
- How much is the airport tax?
- Are there dayrooms available at the Singapore Changi Airport during my transit in Singapore?
- Are there left baggage services available at the airport?
- I am transiting in Singapore. What can I do while I am in transit?
You may also be interested in...Comments