Armenian Church

Armenian Church, Singapore

Singapore's oldest church, the Armenian Church in Hill Street was completed in 1835 to a design by colonial architect, George Coleman. Regarded as Coleman's masterpiece, the church is dedicated to St Gregory the Illuminator. It is designated as a national monument.

Getting There: Take the MRT to City Hall MRT Station (EW13/NS25) and walk in the direction of Hill Street.

Address:
Armenian Church
60 Hill Street
Singapore 179366
Phone: 6334 0141
Javascript is required to view this map.
Comments