This is the world's premier night zoo. The twilight holds many surprises and more so at Night Safari, where you can look a rhinocerous in the eye or hear the howls of a pack of striped hyenas. There are over 1,200 animals of over 110 exotic species to watch out for. The animals are in 8 zones that recreate various geographic regions like the Southeast Asian rainforest, African savanna, Nepalese river valley, South American pampas and Burmese jungle.
Strike out on your own along the walking trail or relax in a tram ride - whichever you choose, Night Safari is a wild adventure not to be missed. Winner of the Tourism Awards 2006, 2004, 2003, 2000, 1999, 1997 and 1996 - Leisure Attraction of the Year.
Open: 7.30pm to 12 midnight (daily)
Last ticket sale: 11pm
Admission: SGD 22 adults, SGD 15 children (3 - 12 years)
Tram Rides: SGD 10 adults, SGD 6 Children (3 - 12 years)
Parking charges: Car SGD 4.0, Bus/Lorry SGD 5.0
(Note: All prices include 7% GST)
Admission ticket packages:
- SGD 42 adults, SGD 28 children for Singapore Zoo and Night Safari
- SGD 58 adults, SGD 38 children for Jurong BirdPark, Singapore Zoo and Night Safari
Classic Safari Adventurer Tour: 7:00pm - 10:00pm daily.
Price: SGD 120 adults, SGD 80 children (3 - 12 years) and free for child below 3 years old.
Premiere Safari Adventurer Tour: 6:30pm - 10:30pm daily.
Price: SGD 180 adults, SGD 120 children (3 - 12 years) and free for child below 3 years old.
Accessibility for the physically disabled:
- Entrance - Accessible to wheelchair and ambulant-disabled. Wheelchair rent services are available at the entrance for free.
- Reserved disabled car park lot - Accessible to wheelchair and ambulant-disabled. The two parking lots found at the car park are located at Row A, which is directly in front of the KFC outlet.
- Accessibility within the premises - About 90% of the park is accessible by wheelchair. There are ramps and allocated areas for disabled visitors to view various exhibits and animal shows.
- Lifts - Nil
- Public toilets for the disabled - Near entrance. Accessible to wheelchair and ambulant-disabled
- Eating outlets - Accessible to wheelchair and ambulant-disabled.
- Public telephone - Accessible to wheelchair and ambulant-disabled.
- Tram Services - There are two trams with wheelchair ramps for easy boarding and alighting.
For more information please visit Official Night Safari Disabled-Friendly facilities page
80 Mandai Lake Road
Phone: (65) 6269 3411
Fax: (65) 6365 2331
Getting there: Take the MRT to Choa Chu Kang Station (NS4), then board SMRT Bus 927 to the zoo. Or take the MRT to Ang Mo Kio Station (NS16), then board SBS bus 138.